[Roadsters] Conclusion to "Is it a bad fuel pump"

Dave Sommers divehatteras at aol.com
Wed Jul 17 18:54:54 MDT 2013

Well Craig, you certainly have enough candidates to choose from and the used
parts supply to get it done.  Just pick one and get wrenching on it!

Dave Sommers
Dive Hatteras llc
www.divehatteras.com
703-517-3724 boat phone
703-818-1850

On Jul 17, 2013, at 8:49 PM, chalsted at comcast.net wrote:

> Michael, I think maybe you give me too much credit...mostly I suggested an
electric fuel pump as the quickest way to get yourself back on the road if you
had correctly surmised that the fuel pump was faulty...I'm not really much of
a diagnostician. glad it worked out, maybe I'll manage to get one back on the
road myself one of these days...