[Roadsters] Fun run

Linda J ljordan704 at netscape.net
Tue Jul 16 07:54:13 MDT 2013

How can that happen? Did the written specs show a difference? I would think
the size would have to be correct before tires could be sold here due to
safety.

Linda

Sent from my iPod

On Jul 16, 2013, at 6:08 AM, "Ken & Tammy Williams" <wilhouse400 at att.net>
wrote:

> The problem is that even within the same tire size things can be different.
> The last set I put on the Audi was the same tire size from a different
manufacturer.  Setting it next to the spare, original tire, the tires are very
different circumference.  And the speedo is off by about 5-7mph now. Same
problem with my roadster tires.