[Roadsters] Fun run

Linda J ljordan704 at netscape.net
Mon Jul 15 09:52:44 MDT 2013

Hi Bill
We did a fun run up to the Angeles forest, much cooler up there. I'm sure you
saw the 311 thread. The Sumitomo tires are so much better, not as hard, quiet,
and hold pretty well. I got them from onlinetires.com and picked them up. On
the freeway I did not notice the reving issue, even listening. One thing I
notice now is that the wheels stick out more than I would like. I have been
thinking about some other type of wheel to get. Just don't like the idea of
stuff being pitched back along the car. We'll see.
How is Dave's car coming along? I know you needed to reorder some parts.
Rockauto is good if you know the exact part
More heat today, same there?

Linda