[Roadsters] 510 S. wagon 4.62 LSD

Pete Peters ppeters914 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 12 16:48:28 MDT 2013

In case you didn't know, the annual Mt. Shasta Roadster event is this weekend, so I expect this list to be quieter than normal.

Interesting. Did some Googling, and it appears this was an option waaaaaaaaaay back when. Found one for sale in May 2000.

Have you asked on the 311s.org forums?

Since you say this came from a 510 wagon, have you asked on the Bluebirds (aka 510) Google Group and/or the the510realm?

Just tossing out ideas.

Pete