[Roadsters] Distributor question

Stephen Webber sewebberlaw at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 14:03:08 MDT 2013

I have a '63 1500.  Somewhere I picked up a later year's distributor cap,
and it did not fit as it was a larger diameter.  Don't know if the entire
distributor is different, but from this I conclude interchanging
distribuors is unlikely.
Several years ago I had the original distributor rebuilt instead of
replacing it.  It was very expensive.  I cannot recall whether I stuck with
the original because I could find no replacement, or for some other reason.

Steve Webber