[Roadsters] Is it a bad fuel pump?

Tom Hendricksen tom at datsun2000.com
Thu Jul 11 13:13:53 MDT 2013

I had the point lead wire inside of the dizzy wear through the
insulation and short out against the dizzy body twice on one trip to
Shasta.  The first time I did not realize what I "fixed".  The second
time I found it and put a small piece of some thick paper in between the
wire and body until I could get some plastic tape (which I thought was
in the car) and wrap the wire with tape.  When I got home I ordered a
Dave Brisco dizzy for my car.

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Las Vegas