[Roadsters] screw thread size for hitachi carbs

Pat Horne pat at hornesystemstx.com
Fri Jul 5 11:21:59 MDT 2013

Rob,

Those carb screws are non-standard. I tried several years ago to find
some, but they are non-ISO. There was someone years ago who made some,
but I have no idea who it was. I had a couple extra carbs that I robbed
to get the screws I needed, but would love to find some that look better
than what I have now.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake robert williams

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice & Text	5026 FM 2001