[Roadsters] 1968 2000 High Windscreen Heaters

Russell McDougall Russell at McDougall.co.nz
Thu Jul 4 16:24:40 MDT 2013

I know there are some very helpful articles on heaters in the Datsun Tech
sites etc and I have read all of them.
I have also viewed some of the heaters available on Ebay.

My question is - Is the heater body in a 1969 2000L different in shape than
earlier models.

I have a RHD model which has never had a heater which is a problem in the
bottom of New Zealand.
I seem to remember that the blower may be mounted 90 degrees differently and
the main box.

If anyone could point me at a picture of one it would be helpful.

Regards
Russell McDougall