[Roadsters] Mt Shasta 2014 Event Registration

67datroad 67datroad at 311s.org
Fri Dec 20 15:46:19 MST 2013

Mount Shasta 2014 registration is now open, with the help of many people, Steve Allen, Pete and Faye Benham, David Siebel, Denise Bosch and my wife Karen. Here is the link http://mtshastaroadstermeet.311s.org/ to the new and improved 2014 Mt Shasta website. This will be the 30th anniversary of the meet and we are looking forward to putting on a memorable event. Last year was our first year having the event on the city streets of Mount Shasta. This was received well as it was downtown and accessible to the Mt Shasta merchants, restaurants, and stores. In addition to the roadsters last year, we invited 1973 and older Datsuns and will do so this year. The show is about the roadsters but we would like to recognize the other great Datsuns of that era. We moved the date of the meet this year, as the weekend before our traditional date, Mt Shasta closes the streets for the 4th of July Holiday. We were requested by the City of Mt. Shasta to move the show back one week to give the local vendors a break. So the new date for the meet will be July 17th, 18th &19th. The new website includes event information, lodging information, roadster classes, registration, registered participants, event sponsors, past events gallery, and the 2013 award winners. In the registration tab you now have the option to register and pay by PayPal. There also is a registration form that you can download, print and mail your check if you prefer.

We look forward to seeing everyone at the 30th anniversary of the oldest and longest running Datsun Roadster Meet!

Cheers!
David Premo