[Roadsters] LL Bean Summer Catalog - Roadster!

Mike Harper roadsterdude1600 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 19 13:57:14 MDT 2013

If you have gotten the LL Bean Summer Catalog, check out page 13.  That is
"Jessie" my sora blue 1966 1600 with the pretty girl in blue.  I spent 6 hours
at Sullivans sland with the crew doing the shoot last fall and this was the
only picture that made the catalog. (I got stopped in the Bi-Lo parking lot
and asked if they could use the roadster in a shoot).

You will notice that they did not photo-shop out the DAT.  Anyway, my gal's 15
minutes of fame!

Mike Harper, CAI, AARE
Harper Auction & Realty
843-729-4996