[Roadsters] Mikuni/Solex Carb Setup for sale

James Wiseman reefpix at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 21:32:29 MDT 2012

I have a complete Datsun Roadster Mikuni/Solex carb setup for sale. This is
the manifold, carbs, linkage, and air cleaners. These are the S5 type carbs
w/ adjustable float level.

The jetting is:

57.5 Pilots
150 Main Fuels
250 Air Correctors
40 Pump Jets
OA Jet blocks

Looking inside the carbs, they are in good shape and don't look like they
need any rebuilding. The setup is complete so all you would need is a
gasket and a heat shield and you would be good to go. I have a heat shield,
so I can make a paper template for a DIY heat shield so you won't have to
shell out for it :-)

Email me if interested and I can send through some photos.

Cheers
James Wiseman
67 2000 - SRL311-00132
67 2000 - SRL311-00275

PS: These would go great with SRL311-00402 ;-)