[Roadsters] Numbers Matching '67 2000 for Sale in Houston TX

James Wiseman reefpix at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 08:52:22 MDT 2012

Good morning everyone,

I am trying to pare down my projects and have decided after MUCH thought
and consideration to sell SRL311-00402.  The car has the numbers matching
engine and non-smog head, correct gauges, seats with headrests, and repro
5-speed shift plate.  The car does not have the license plate trim and the
holes for the trim have been filled in but are present and could easily
drilled back in if you can find a trim-piece.  There is a dent in the
drivers side front fender, but I have a spare that will come with the car.

The car is not running and needs restoration.  It's located in Houston TX.
I am asking $4,000 - interested folks please email me OFF LIST for more
details, photos, etc.

Cheers
James Wiseman
Houston TX