[Roadsters] LA / Inland Empire area paint recommendations please

Pat Horne pat at hornesystemstx.com
Fri Sep 21 19:52:48 MDT 2012

Evan,

Is Simi Valley too far? The fellow I bought my 67.5 from owned a body
shop there and did a spectacular job on my car. He removed the side
moulding and filled in the indentation. You can't even tell it had been
there.

The paint job is now about 20 years old, and except for a few bumps and
scratches, looks very good.
The name of the shop is Newcastle Motors, 4320 E. Los Angeles Ave. Simi
Valley, Ca 93063. (805) 584-2282. I don't remember the owner's name, but
they still seem to be out there. He may still remember the red roadster
he sold me. If I lived in the area I would not hesitate going back to
him again. Only flaws I saw early on was that the just taped up the
lights and sanded around them as well as possible. The first paint I had
chipping was around the front turn signals. Pull the parts yourself and
let them have at the body!

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Evan Troxel