[Roadsters] Dave Brisco. head light kit?

Dan Kroninger d_kroninger at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 13 08:15:59 MDT 2012

I used one similar to this, I think it was made in china, so no Lucas issues.
Mine plugged into one of the original headlight sockets in the engine bay, to
trigger the lights and relays.  There is one relay for low beams and one for
highs.  I also added fuses in line to the battery, as my kit did not have
them.  Not sure if this one has them or not.  I put in a set of high power h4
beams and they work great.  The only troublesome part was taking the socket
apart to get it through the light housing.

Dan
Dairyland Datsuns

Sent from my iPhone