[Roadsters] Patrol, 1600 roadster, RHD 77 Z 2+2 for sale in Virgiina (not mine)

chalsted at comcast.net chalsted at comcast.net
Thu Sep 6 06:58:32 MDT 2012

local guy contacted me, has these 3 vehicles...copy and paste...

Patrol is a mess.started redneck restoration..
Thats welding in new metal and rolloing the whole body in bed liner.
Its running corvette motor, chevy 4 speed with willies 2 stick transfer case. At least its indoors.
Was told roadster 1600 conv was rare only 900 that year. Came from texas.
Ran okay but girlfriend refused to even get in it.plus my head above windsheild never looked right. Had to take boots off to work the clutch

the Z he says is rust free, ragged interior, injectors out...he bought it in Japan when he was in the militaryI

he'd said the roadster was a 64 but hadn't looked at the title for 15 years, I figure it's probably a 65

contact me offlist if interested in any of these, I could take a look for you- he's only about an hour away

Craig