[Roadsters] OT - 1969 datsun pickup on craigslist

David Bentz davidbentz at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 11:55:30 MDT 2012

Gary,
what weber are you running? a 32/36, a 38/38 or a 40/40?

I had a 32/26 on my 72 bmw 2002 when i got it and wasn't really impressed
with it. Then i put a 38/38 on it, everyone talked about how much more gas
i was going to guzzle, etc. It took the cars fun factor up more than a few
notches. Oh and that 'extra gas'??? Yeah...so on a tank of gas i MAYBE used
an extra 1/3 of a gallon...it was so marginal, it was a shame more people
weren't riding w/them vs. the 32/36.

W/your setup, I'd bet you could really benefit from the 38/38.

Dave