[Roadsters] Who makes rear brake disk kits? Drum brake pad epoxy? SRL311

Nolan nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Sun Sep 2 13:25:01 MDT 2012

Good morning John,
Mainly I am considering re-bonding the friction material because I only
expect to be using the drums for a very limited time. It is also a moment
with my son to look at the parts we have and determine if they can be used.
Instead of ordering everything new, if we have something in stock, we are
looking at it much closer instead of tossing it aside.
The project of cleaning the steel and friction surface to prepare it for
bonding could be a good experience.

Today we are taking the truck to my grandfather's shed to bring home the
rest of my roadster parts. There may be a second 200sx caliper and perhaps
some disks. If that is the case, we may jump right to the rear brake
conversion idea.

This is the first car project I have had that is more about the journey than
the finish.

All my best,
Nolan