[Roadsters] replying to posts

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Sat Sep 1 23:32:32 MDT 2012

Tim,

Just block the sender.  Let me know who he is, and I'll block him, too.
I have
blocked maybe a half dozen List people who sent messages about my
posts I
considered out of line.  I always let them know, so they know their
vitriol will
no longer reach me.

I agree with you about replies,
by-the-way.  I often see interesting questions
posted, but sometimes never
see responses.  I generally "Reply All", figuring
it's not too hard to delete
anything I write if the recipient thinks I'm nuts or
doesn't care to wade
through it.

Gary