[Roadsters] Who makes rear brake disk kits? Drum brake pad epoxy? SRL311

Nolan nolan at mortarsprayer.com
Sat Sep 1 21:21:10 MDT 2012

Hello friends,

We are making progress on the roadster but today feels a little like one
step forward and two steps back.

Nolie had done a very nice job of removing, cleaning and inspecting all of
the rear brakes. While we were putting everything back together we noticed
that the bond between the shoe and liner was weak.

We now have two paths. Clean and re-glue the pads. I have found this in
small enough containers to be the right scale:
http://news.thomasnet.com/fullstory/Bonding-Adhesive-holds-up-to-450-F-48891
2 Does anyone have better pad bonder suggestions?

Or second path, step up to the rear disc swap.

For the rear brake swap I have found this guide:

http://www.311s.org/pmwiki-311/pmwiki.php?n=TechSection.200sxRearBrake . Are
there others examples on the net?

Does anyone sell a kit to do the rear brake swap that will fit with 14"
wheels?

Is this rear brake swap in proportion with the Volvo 4 piston front brake
upgrade?

What master cylinder is best with the Volvo swap in the front and 200SX
brakes in the rear?

Thank you,

Nolan