[Roadsters] No sale at $15,990...

Shifty shifty at shiftco.com
Tue Oct 2 21:46:55 MDT 2012

If it was real, one should be able to use it. The plates were spread all over
the state, so a DMV office that didn't have much business might not get to SRL
311 until 1969. Any black plate can be valid for a car manufactured from '63
to '69 under the new black plate YOM laws.

That said, I have the same plate, though unpainted. There was a guy in SoCal
selling SRL 311 and SPL 311 stamped plates in the mid 80's.

Leigh Brooks
Portlandia

Sent from my iPad