[Roadsters] Bay Area Fun Run

Fred Katz roadster at astound.net
Mon Jul 30 16:00:32 MDT 2012

I'm not one for planning as my schedule is nebulous. Couldn't make your
Brisbane meet, car hasn't been out in many months. Busy with two
grandchildren.

A number of years back, went on a run with the Skid Marks group from Rohnert
Park near wine country to perhaps Bodega Bay coast area, that was fun. Can't
remember specifics, but the valley roads to a lighthouse at the coast was
beautiful. Stayed away from the towns. But it might be interesting to see town
of Bodega Bay where I think Hitchcock did The Birds (formerly the Russian town
of Port Rumyantsev when the Russians settled North California). Lots of
history around there.

Anyone from Skid Marks group still active there?

Fred Katz
SSF, CA