[Roadsters] --> Re: Test

Linda J ljordan704 at netscape.net
Sat Jul 28 11:36:20 MDT 2012

Hmm well I prefer that one, I think. The clutch is at least 20 yrs old though
the car has not had many miles in that time. I don't know how long before that
it was changed. What can cause that? Wear, age, bad master? The latter was the
case for longer than I should have let it happen. New one now though.
Looks like an engine pull either way.
I will update here when I figure this out.

Linda

Sent from my iPod

On Jul 28, 2012, at 10:25 AM, RWM <RWM at RWMann.com> wrote:

> Heard this same sound under same circumstances, oh, 35 years ago. Determined
to be a de-bonded clutch lining.

<ljordan704 at netscape.net>;