[Roadsters] My roadster in print

David Bentz davidbentz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 06:46:20 MDT 2012

Couldn't agree more. WHen i drive my 72 bmw 2002 (sorry i don't have a
roadster...yet...;) it's involved. I don't want or can't play w/the phone,
radio, or be bothered w/any other bs besides driving.

It really makes me think that maybe THAT is the problem w/today. Driving
has become such a numb task, that people are looking for something else to
concentrate on...

Eh, for what it's worth...

David