[Roadsters] My roadster in print

Paul Courson cour.jpeg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 06:41:53 MDT 2012

In the same issue is a '69 1600 with photo, among the auction
narratives in the back. In the short summary, the writer notes
valuations are higher for earlier, low-windshield variants, but I have
to wonder whether that's broadly true beyond the celebrated factory
configuration of a 2L with the Mikuni/Solex setup.

For market value, numerically there are far more examples of '68-'70
to pick from, both 1600 and 2000 engine types. And I've found safety
appreciation of the dual circuit brake system not found in the
low-windshield models. Seems to me the chance is higher among later
models of finding a creampuff going for top dollar.

Paul
Annapolis