[Roadsters] Cams

Keith0alan at aol.com Keith0alan at aol.com
Sat Jul 21 10:36:10 MDT 2012

Actually the B cam with SU carbs is a nice setup. Most of the HP gain going
 fro A cam with SUs to the B cam with Solex carbs is in the cam not the
carbs.  The solex carbs give you a lot more misadjustability and a little more
power.  Unless you need the ability to tune the carbs for the track
condition that day I  would recommend the SU carbs and a B cam. The B cam does have
a little rougher  idle but not bad.

keith williams

In a message dated 7/21/2012 7:39:41 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,