[Roadsters] My roadster in print

Paul Kort paulsdatsunstuff at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 15:33:20 MDT 2012

  When you get your September issue (Yeah September already!) of *Hemmings
Sport & Exotic Car* and you get to page 72, please be aware that is NOT my
roadster pictured above my letter to "Fix It Again, Tony.  I sent in a
photo of my bright yellow 1600, but some how they used a photo of a red
1500!

  I asked about an oil problem with the KA24E in my roadster and he
suggested I should swap it out for a SR20DET.  Not sure what I expected
when I wrote to FIAT with a Nissan problem?  (:0

  On a better note, turn to page 50 for an article on a Sunbeam dealer here
in Columbus, Ohio that raced Alpines and Tigers.  On page 51 you'll note a
Datsun roadster getting ready to pass him.

Paul
Ohio