[Roadsters] Alternator question

Fred Schroeder roadster2 at schroeder-family.us
Mon Jul 9 20:56:19 MDT 2012

I don't have any need for a high power alternator so I replaced mine with a
35amp unit with built-in regulator.

My write-up with pictures and diagrams is located at:

http://schroeder-family.us/datsun.htm

about half way down the page.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
roadster2 at schroeder-family.us
Home page: http://schroeder-family.us
NRA Life Member

Behold the superfluous. They are always sick. They
vomit their gall and call it a newspaper.
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche   1844-1900