[Roadsters] Clutch slave cylinder problem (I believe?) ..

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Sun Jul 1 18:19:23 MDT 2012

Mike,

You're spot on.

There should be two nuts on the clutch operating rod:  the closest to the
clutch withdrawal lever is rounded to nestle into the depression the in the
lever, and the second, closer to the slave cylinder, is a lock nut.  The
rounded-end nut has two flats on it so you can hold it while loosening the
lock nut and vice-versa.

There should be return spring.  Ond end hooks into the withdrawal lever,
andthe other hooks into a projection which is part of the slave cylinder
casting.

Do you have the exploded diagram from the Nissan Parts Manual?  If not, I
can scan and send separately.

Gary