[Roadsters] SRL-00248 has a new home!

Fred Katz roadster at astound.net
Tue Aug 28 23:40:17 MDT 2012

Congrats to Rob for acquiring his dream car. I have many fond memories of
Calspeed with that car. We used to tear up the streets of San Francisco, he in
his 67.5 and me in my 66 U20-powered roadster. He always said these cars were
meant to be driven, and that, he did. He gave me a souvenir before selling it
to Raul, his glove-box door signed by Mr K. I would have loved to have the
whole car, but this memento keeps the car fresh in my memories.

Fred - SSF, CA
66 2000

On Aug 27, 2012, at 9:38 PM, alvin gogineni <alvingogi at gmail.com> wrote:

> After years of searching for the right roadster Rob at ZCG found the car of
> his dreams...
>
> Read about it here:

http://www.zcarblog.com/2012/08/27/featured-cars-and-projects/the-zcg-datsun-
2000-roadster.html