[Roadsters] '69 side lights

Stan Chernoff az589 at lafn.org
Tue Aug 28 15:18:35 MDT 2012

I have pairs of NOS teardrop side marker lamps both new in the box
and also new without boxes.  They are available and are listed on my
site.  I may also have some new rear round side markers from a 510.

Go to
<http://www.risingsunracing.com/images/TorquesSetting.jpg>http://www.fairladyproducts.com
Look in the ELECTRICAL PARTS section.

Stan