[Roadsters] Roadster sheetmetal, 67 1600

Roy Haslett hrhaslett at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 25 18:21:13 MDT 2012

Hello All,
I have a straight, rust free left front fender with headlight and
parking light assemblies installed.  Anyone interested?
Also have a pair of
doors.  Doors need bodywork but have glass, mechanisms, trim, handles, wing
frame, hinges.  Drivers door is rusted out a bit around window crank.  I can
send pictures if interested.  Not seperating.  I will put on greyhound bus for
delivery or you can pick up here in Orange County, CA.
Thanks,
Roy