[Roadsters] 67.5 SRL for sale

twokeelya at gmail.com twokeelya at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 09:47:50 MDT 2012

Thanks for all the responses,  I haven't forgotten everyone that
responded but so many I can't really get to them all on my schedule,
so I'll load up a photo bucket today with photos for all to see. As
far as price, I'm not really sure what they are selling for so I will
most likely be taking offers. Just a little info:

Runs, drives, stops great, I would feel comfortable driving it across country
Paint and chrome is in good shape (garage kept).
Has the heavy beige cloth top in near perfect shape, no hard top
Repro dash cap,
All gauges and lights work (except the clock).
Grant Steering Wheel
Michelin tires with good tread,
Seats are good
Needs new carpet
No Rust!

Engine:
Rebello rebuild 10 years ago,
GB EI Dizzy,
Keith Olen Carbs
High torque mini starter.
New master and Slave cylinders plus clutch line

I'm selling most all of my muscle cars too, wish I didn't have to, but
unless I win the lottery or get a job soon, I have no choice. I'll
send the link to the photo bucket later today

Richard