[Roadsters] Clutch master cylinder shims?

Linda J ljordan704 at netscape.net
Mon Aug 20 21:46:57 MDT 2012

I think shims were to modify length but with aftermarket part the rod is
threaded and adjustable. Pedal should be at the height of the brake pedal. And
usually I have found the rod is too long and a bit has to be taken off
YMMV

Linda

Sent from my iPod

On Aug 20, 2012, at 7:41 PM, "Gary and Cindy Ault" <aultgc at att.net> wrote:

> Paul,
>
> Forgot to mention:  I have no clue what the shims are for.  I am confident
Nissan had some purpose, but what that might be, I do not know.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/aultgc@att.net