[Roadsters] Sales Channels/67.5 Datsun 2000 Sale

David Bentz davidbentz at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 07:49:08 MDT 2012

It sounds like a really awesome car. I'd love to see some pics. It sounds
really special. But I think it's really what you are after.

If you want the biggest buck and don't care who gets the car and what
happens to it, then I'd do an auction house, or depending where you are,
take it to an historic event (e.g. monterey) to sell it.

If you want to get the car into good hands, the list or 311.org would be
great. I think a few people had luck listing the car on the site, then
cross listing it on BaT for extra exposure. Maybe hemmings. After 311 or
BaT, I'd take a look at other places/listings that other Datsun's are
listed (kind of a 'birds of a feather' thing)...

Like some others, I'm not a fan of Ebay. As the seller there is too much
room for error that you are going to end up paying for (either monetary or
regret).

Best of luck w/your sale.
Dave