[Roadsters] oil, fuel, air filters

Tom Hendricksen tom at datsun2000.com
Tue Aug 14 09:52:30 MDT 2012

I took a look at my Nissan Parts section of my Tech page and found the
WIX filter listed in their catalog is wrong.  the threads are
incorrect.  I use a WIX 51512 filter, which has the anti-drainback valve
and the correct threads, when I change filters in Mr. Hyde.

http://www.datsun2000.com/tech/nissan_part_numbers.htm

Tom
69 2000 - Mr. Hyde
Las Vegas