[Roadsters] oil, fuel, air filters

David Bentz davidbentz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 08:02:09 MDT 2012

Good morning Group.
It looks like I'm going to be the proud over of a 67.5 1600. So I'd like to
do an oil change when i receive it at as well as fuel filter, etc. Just
general tune up stuff. For the last 10-12 years I've been playing w/BMW's,
my 72 2002 and 89 325ix, which I've gotten pretty use to going to the
dealership and getting a decent price on stuff like this. Especially
w/being part of the BMW cca and getting a discount.

So my first question is what are good oil filters that are available for
use on roadsters? I'm use to using either Mann or Mahele filters. I'm ok
with paying more, as long as it's for a better part. Where is the best
place to get filters at?

Also does Nissan have a car club/loyalty program that you can join to get
discounted parts from the dealer?

Thank you all for your help.
David