[Roadsters] Air cond for a roadster

Ronnie Day ronnie.day at gmail.com
Tue Aug 7 10:32:34 MDT 2012

There are several companies like Vintage Air. I'm planning on checking
several out when I get ready to build up one of my 510s. I bought my '73
with working A/C and I still have the inside, under dash unit, but I'll be
looking for a completely new system using a small compressor like a Sanden
instead of the huge York recip unit that was on the car.

For me, I don't see that A/C would be that useful in a roadster unless
you're running a hardtop, but that's coming from a 65 year old guy who's
selling his roadster because it's not that easy to get in and out of, and
who lives in central Texas.

Ron