[Roadsters] seat belt

peter harrison granvillecomputing at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 3 20:26:03 MDT 2012

i think steve that there is a concern that the provided inserts may not be
strong enough in a serious collsion- but in reality - based upon what I have
heard from an expert I know, there is a danger from spinal compression if the
shoulder belt height is lower than the height of the rear of the seat and the
shoulder of the individual is  higher than the seat back  - still better than
nothing though

Peter Harrison - Eliza [TOAD SAN]
818 448 3181