[Roadsters] gear box type--was Trany fluid

Tim tputland at charter.net
Thu Aug 2 05:18:53 MDT 2012

Is there an easy way to determine what type (syncro) transmission you
have?

I will be using the 5 speed from my (now being parted out) 70 2000 in my
stroker if we ever get it done. (ran into yet another problem with the
"ready to run" race head I got.)

Or does the tranny have to be opened up by someone who knows these
boxes?

Thanks
tim