[Roadsters] 50th anniversary

BARTERDUDE at aol.com BARTERDUDE at aol.com
Mon Apr 16 17:22:59 MDT 2012

I love the stir of passion and the desire to bring some of the sidelined
cars back alive and be ready for the event.  Won't it be great if we could
put together 500 - 1000 roadster all in one place.  I have three soon to be
running and ready for the call and since we have another year plus, I have a
4th  one (the 1964) I was looking to get running.

Let's see what we can do to show the world the little car that can  roar.
I think the retro potential would be great.  Miata does a good  job with the
MX5.  The only problem is the FAIRLADY moniker that was given  the roadster
in 1963 got stolen by the Z's in Japan.  Time to make the  FAIRLADY the new
sports car on the block Nissan/Datsun.

Gary Lasater - roadster owner since 1969 with over 3 dozen bought sold and
enjoyed.

Gary Lasater  - Parker CO
founding member _www.WyCROC.org_ (http://www.wycroc.org/)  /
_www.ZRoad.org_ (http://www.zroad.org/)
1963 SPL310-00161C  (Single Carb)
1963 SPL310-00289B (Single Carb)
1964 SPL310-01289
1967  SPL311-09144

In a message dated 4/16/2012 4:36:12 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,