[Roadsters] 50th anniversary

Dan Kroninger d_kroninger at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 15:19:11 MDT 2012

Honestly, I like that no one knows what a Datsun roadster is.  I love meeting
people who ask what it is, or better yet know what it is and say they had one
or knew someone who did.
I also enjoy the relative low cost of ownership.  I can repair it without
taking out a second mortgage.  I also like that I can take it to the grocery
store or the target and not worry about it getting stolen or damaged.
Best of all I love that I can just drive it and enjoy it without fear of
wrecking it and not affording to fix it.
I can see the desire to be more well known, but I like it the way it is.
That's why I bought it.  It's not a pretentious status symbol, it's a fun
little car that is a blast to drive.
As far as resale value goes, I don't care cause I am never selling it!

Just my thoughts.
Dan

P.S.  cool video, Alvin!  Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone