[Roadsters] Eastwood & POR 15

Tim tputland at charter.net
Sat Apr 7 08:22:38 MDT 2012

Yea, that struck me as funny as well last year when I found this out.
But since the Eastwood non sale price is the same as on the POR15 web
site AND I am ALWAYS unable to order using the POR15 web site (what a
PITA!!!!!), I just get the stuff from Eastwood. Add on (or subtract if
you want) the free shipping I usually get fron Eastwood, this becomes a
no-brainer.

tim