[Roadsters] question about hood latch assembly

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Tue Mar 29 12:27:46 MST 2011

o;?am I right in thinking this does not get painted?  should I clear coat it
to protect it from rust?  or keep it heavily lubed? should I paint it anyway?
Ibm not that concerned with originality.

and it seems like when you move the latch assembly, the bhookb moves into
the latch, then back out.  whatbs the best way to adjust this?  how should I
have it positioned when I attach the cable?

and yes, I know about the secondary cable.  I plan to do that

(early 67 roadster)

thanks!!!!!