[Roadsters] clutch hydraulic (now spelled correctly!) fluid

Tim tputland at charter.net
Wed Mar 23 12:42:28 MST 2011

Just you all know...I DO realize that the clutch fluid doesn't actually end up on the clutch disc....lol. Unless of course, there is a leak somewhere. Lord forbid!!

Here's hoping a new hose and fluid flush will solve the 2000's clutch so I can drive it while working on the 1600 (which was the original plan anyway). I have the parts necessary to replace the entire clutch system, (except the master) but hope to not have to do the whole job.

As much as I would love to have an engine pulling party/BBQ, I would rather just drive the thing!!!

Tim

---- Tim <tputland at charter.net> wrote:

Ok, so even if the fluid is very dirty, it will still allow full movement if the system is adjusted correctly?

Thanks all!

Please refer to my original signature, resurrected for personal explanation purposes:

Tim
Still clueless but always learning