[Roadsters] Need some help here...Radiator issue

Tim tputland at charter.net
Mon Mar 7 05:40:23 MST 2011

When I upgraded to a three row radiator for my 1600, I took the old one to a radiator shop in Madison and they built me a three row using the original tanks. Unless you really know what you are looking at, you cannot tell it is not 100% original.

Any competant radiator shop should be able to do this for you. I believe the cost was around $150.

Tim
Dairyland Datsuns

---- Jeff Torres <jeffzster at yahoo.com> wrote:

=============
Ok.. So about a month ago I had been looking at those "Champion" brand
radiators on EBAY...Had a few of you reply off post that have had good success
with them. Finally getting a new engine and have decided on going with the
thre 3 Row Champion set-up..so I go back on to ebay, ready to go..andf now
they are all gone!!! The 2 rows are there, but no 3 rows..just my
luck...Anyone know where to get em for the Roadster? I saw this one company
MONSTER Radiator on EBAY out of the Los Angeles area..Anyone know where they
are or how to get ahold of them? Any help in locating a 3 ROW Aluminum
Radiator would be very appreciated!

Thanks

Jeff T.
Datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net