[Roadsters] free 1600 project in beautiful Inglewood CA

pjmill at sonic.net pjmill at sonic.net
Fri Jan 28 10:54:31 MST 2011

Hi, All!

This is California.  We do over-legislation better than anyone on the
planet.  It has CA plate (a coveted black plate, in fact).  Believe me.
The CA DMV has our records back to the Pleistocene era.  It would be a
simple matter to take that number to the DMV and find out who the last
registered owner is.  Heck, you could do it from the pic!  Might be
difficult to find out where the owner is now though....

I actually did this some years ago with an old VW.  As Bob said, no issues
at all.

Some of you good LA folks get out there and rescue this baby!