[Roadsters] Datsun NL320

David Boerst dboerst at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 11:32:50 MST 2011

I have a few 1600s ranging from a 1966 (Amy the wifes car) to 2 1969 and 2 1970s. I just bought a 1965 NL320 unibody meaning no separate bed. The guy (Greg Childs) we got the 1970 from has a beautiful NL320. Amy has been looking for one since we saw Gregs. One came up on Phoenix Craigslist for $1000. I called the owner and after talking with him I told him I would buy it sight unseen. Also bought a 1965 320 from him in a package deal. Anyone know where I can find any info one these rare trucks?