[Roadsters] question for wiring guru

Dave dave at ranteer.com
Tue Jan 11 12:33:32 MST 2011

o;?I am considering using the fog lamp switch on my early 67 for an electric
fan, and wiring higher intensity lights mounted in the fog lamp holes.  my
thought is to put those on the same circuit as the high beams.

Ibm thinking it makes sense to give them their own relay (is that
necessary?) and wire them all the way to the hi/lo switch.  or would it work
to just run them in parallel off the existing headlight relay?  or should I
run their relay off of the headlight relay?

or should I just run these off the headlight relay directly to the driving
lights, and let the hi/lo beams go dark on high?

car has antique plates so inspection etc is not an issue.