[Roadsters] FW: FutoFab/VTO etc. wheels

Spedlyy spedlyy at comcast.net
Mon Aug 22 20:46:46 MDT 2011

I see that futofab sells a stud & spacer kit for their "Classic 8"
(minilite/panasport knockoff?) wheels.  It appears that a 1/8" spacer is
required for clearance on the front for roadsters.
http://www.futofab.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=27&Itemid=85

Is this common with aftermarket wheels?  Any significant downside to doing
this? Seems a bit kludgy to me...

Ed York
'68 1600