[Roadsters] Vinyl pieces

Dan Kroninger d_kroninger at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 30 16:41:22 MDT 2010

Hey everyone,
I am  dying the vinyl in my roadster.  most of it is usable, with the
exception of one piece.  I am looking for the piece that goes over the right
rear wheel well.  It is two pieces of vinyl that is sewn together and glued to
the wheel hump.  The seat belt also attached through this piece.  The one that
I have is all dry rotten and breaks in my hands, so it is not really usable.
Does anyone out there have one a part car that they could send me.  It does
not have to be perfect or red, because the dye should take care of it.  Please
let me know if you can help me out.
Thanks,Dan68 1600